Printable Version of Topic

Click here to view this topic in its original format

The Local _ Life in Sweden _ Swedish language certificate

Posted by: perviz24 12.Mar.2013, 11:18 PM

Hello guys,

I want to apply for TULE test which is a test for non EU doctors for legitimation. They require C1 level of language skill which I am very close to now. Do you know any other way of getting language certificate except TISUS for C1 level? I know there is Swedex which is held by folkuniversitet but it is for B2 level. I just need something that proves of my language skill. Help me out please.


Posted by: redblue 13.Mar.2013, 12:40 PM

Posted by: ChocOwl 13.Mar.2013, 10:50 PM

redblue's link should be your answer.
Have you sent your documents to Socialstyrelsen yet? I think they will send you a reply with details of what you need to do ie which tests you need to pass to be able to apply for registration

there might be info on forums at:

...and Socialstyrelsen...

Posted by: Puffin 14.Mar.2013, 02:26 PM

You can "tentera" Svenska 3 at komvux - this means that you take the exams and perhaps complete an assignment and get a certificate for the course. It does cost money if you are not taking the course - usually 500-1000kr

Powered by Invision Power Board (
© Invision Power Services (