The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
Extending Schengen Visa for American HELP
Visitor Visa Help
7.Aug.2017, 05:49 PM
Hi All. Thanks so much for your help in advance. I have been trying to piece some information together via some of the forums, but was looking for a few very specific answers to some specific questions. Hope you can help with some or all.
Overall, my Schengen visa will hit the 90-day limit later this fall (November 1). I have an appointment set-up in September to apply for an extension (Visitor's Permit) for 3-6 additional months.
1) How long will it take to be processed once I meet with the Migration office?
2) It says that you need to pay a fee in advance but also says you pay when you submit the application. Can anyone clarify if I actually need to pay in advance or if I can do it with a credit or debit card?
3) Should the forms/application be delivered in the US or at a local Migration office in Sweden?
4) Does anyone have experience working remotely in Sweden for a US company? Wondering if there is another route I should be thinking of once the extension runs out.
5) Is there any agencies or services that you can pay to help with the complicated visa process for an individual?
THANK YOU SO MUCH
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
Display Mode: Standard · Switch to: Linear+ · Switch to: Outline