The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

Swine flu vaccinations

Vaccinations are underway for the herd

craicen
post 13.Oct.2009, 09:56 AM
Post #1

Getting a vaccine is a personal choice but you should be informed. Vaccines are not the cure all they are marketed as and Sweden has a secret agreement (why is it secret?) with the UN and pharmacutical co. to get and give the swine flu vaccine.

Here many of the myths about vaccines are dispelled:

Truth about vaccines
Go to the top of the page
+
Princess P
post 13.Oct.2009, 11:05 AM
Post #2

My word, that article is so accurate it's scary. It says, "... Mass vaccination programs not only fail to protect the population from infectious disease, they actually accelerate the spread of disease in many cases...".

That is so true. Certainly in the UK they haven't protected the population from infectious diseases. Outbreaks of polio, diptheria and cholera are rife. Just the other day I read of another outbreak of smallpox. Thousands are dead.
+
craicen
post 13.Oct.2009, 12:01 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (Princess P @ 13.Oct.2009, 10:05 AM) *
My word, that article is so accurate it's scary. It says, "... Mass vaccination programs not only fail to protect the population from infectious disease, they actuall ... (show full quote)

Well all polio cases in the last 30 years or so in the USA have been caused by the live polio vaccine.

Ever heard of USA's swine flu vaccination from the 70 where 500 died from the vaccine?

Anyway the reason the most of these diseases are uncommon today is becasuse of better sanitation (human shit isn't in the water anymore), less crowded living conditions and better nutrition (which is now in the reverse).

There are libraries of books written on this topic. By the way those so-called scientific medical journals (the ones where they at times deny the link between thermisol, mercury by another name, poisoning from vaccines and nerve and brain damage) are dependent on advertising dollars from the pharamaceutical industry. And Sweden is a large producer of pharamciuticals too. How does this affect the Swedish gov. line on drugs and vaccines?
+
Rick Methven
post 13.Oct.2009, 12:26 PM
Post #4

As a diabetic, I am an 'at risk' patient. - The only time i've ever had the flu was when I stupidly had the vaccine
+
Mzungu
post 13.Oct.2009, 12:42 PM
Post #5

No one is going to stick a needle full of crap into my body...

Will take my chances, taking necessary precautions and continue to live a healthy lifestyle,with not too many hand shakes or to be present with large crowds in enclosed spaces.

*yet another pharmaceutical scam?*
+
Bender B Rodriquez
post 13.Oct.2009, 12:48 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (craicen @ 13.Oct.2009, 01:01 PM) *
Well all polio cases in the last 30 years or so in the USA have been caused by the live polio vaccine.Ever heard of USA's swine flu vaccination from the 70 where 500 died ... (show full quote)

You are a good troll but you don't fool me...
+
craicen
post 13.Oct.2009, 01:52 PM
Post #7

Look it up then! I don't need to fool you.
+
*Guest*
post 13.Oct.2009, 09:31 PM
Post #8

Received a letter today from Vårdcentral for my 4-yr old son to get vaccinated. He's in Risk Group 1. I still havent decided yet, so I will ask the daycare ppl for feedback.
+
Furu
post 13.Oct.2009, 09:54 PM
Post #9

What is Risk Group 1.
+
*Guest*
post 13.Oct.2009, 10:28 PM
Post #10

Read the article in Skånskadagbladet - Risk Group 1 include medical staffs, old ppl with sickness and weak immune systems, pregnants and their partner and children aged 3-6.
+
mother hen
post 19.Oct.2009, 02:34 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (Rick Methven @ 13.Oct.2009, 12:26 PM) *
As a diabetic, I am an 'at risk' patient. - The only time i've ever had the flu was when I stupidly had the vaccine

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif same here!! angry.gif
+
Puffin
post 19.Oct.2009, 02:39 PM
Post #12

Mr Puffin workds in healthcare and was given a swine flu vaccination on Saturday at work and has been sick ever since with a bad reaction to it - he's off work today because of the side effects
+
*Guest*
post 7.Nov.2009, 10:37 PM
Post #13

iam not going to have this vaccin , i think its scary to have it .
its not trust at all to put this thing in your body .
its too early to have this vaccin
+
entry
post 7.Nov.2009, 11:07 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (craicen @ 13.Oct.2009, 12:01 PM) *
Ever heard of USA's swine flu vaccination from the 70 where 500 died from the vaccine?Anyway the reason the most of these diseases are uncommon today is becasuse of better ... (show full quote)

Here is an interview with a Scandinavian doctor that seems to share your view on swine flu vaccinations and some other views that you may or may not want to distance yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=185HKE2c5Gg
Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde
+
I'm Lost
post 10.Nov.2009, 05:38 PM
Post #15

What a bunch of conspiracy theorists you all are! Been awhile since I've read so much tripe in one thread!

Here ya go, you all will like this one! smile.gif

http://www.unfictional.com/joseph-moshe-mo...accine-westwood
+

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: