Printable Version of Topic

Click here to view this topic in its original format

The Local _ Finance _ Car insurance - vagnskadegarantibevis certificate

Posted by: jb_otr 22.Jan.2020, 07:38 AM

Posted by: Essingen55 22.Jan.2020, 04:03 PM

Your google translate is a good explanation. In UK terms, it is the difference between third party cover (whereby if you damage another vehicle then you are covered for damage to that vehicle but not to your own) and fully comprehensive (whereby you are covered both for the other vehicle and your own).

Powered by Invision Power Board (
© Invision Power Services (