Printable Version of Topic

Click here to view this topic in its original format

The Local _ Family _ Family member residence permit

Posted by: SSenad 11.Jan.2020, 06:17 PM

Hej to all!

I have work permit in Sweden and I lose my job. Now I want to apply for family member residence permit base on my wife work permit. We are non eu citizen. Can I submit application online from Sweden or need to fill in form 133011 and stay in Sweden and wait for decision?

Powered by Invision Power Board (
© Invision Power Services (