The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
Are you looking for babysitters job?
Flexible part-time job as a babysitter
23.Aug.2018, 10:15 AM
We, at Barnakademin, are currently looking for people that are interested in having a fun and flexible part-time job as a babysitter. Since we are mostly looking for people that we call "bilingual babysitters" it is therefore a big plus if you can speak another language except for Swedish/English.
We are looking for people that;
- have experience with babysitting and love spending time with kids
- are responsible, creative and social
- can speak a second language (not mandatory but a big plus). Either Swedish and English or Swedish/English + your native language
- is available from 1-3 afternoons per week
- are minimum 18 years old
What can we offer you?
- a fun, flexible part-time job
- competitive salary
- babysitter's certificate
- education and certification. When you work at Barnakademin you will get access to our library of online courses where you can educate yourself in all possible areas
- great references. We make sure that each employee always leave with a thorough reference from their time with us
- close contact with us at the central office and with other babysitters!
We hope that you are interested in working with us! If you are, you can send your resum? and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference FB-Babysitter as the title. MAKE SURE YOU SENDIT IN EITHER SWEDISH OR ENGLISH. Hope to hear from you!
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)