The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
12 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

"In the long run our system will collapse"

And whose fault is it?

Gjeebes
post 31.Oct.2015, 05:53 PM
Post #1

"...saying the union needs to do more to relieve the pressure on her country"

Doesn't Sweden need to do more to relieve the pressure it has needlessly created for itself? How does the possible collapse of the Swedish system have anything to do with the decisions made by other sovereign nations? No one is making Sweden behave so recklessly. No one is forcing Sweden to act without thinking. If Sweden's system collapses, it is only due to Swedish naivety, carelessness, disorganisation and overall incompetence.

And then why does Sweden insist other countries also take themselves to the brink? And even if the others did things in a planned, organised and sustainable way (unlike in Sweden), who says they would have the money for it? Can Slovakia and Hungary really be expected to take in an additional 150,000 people, many of whom have untreated PTSD and other dire problems (I'm talking about the "real" refugees, not the economic migrants just looking to cash in)? Greece? Italy? Spain?

Get real Sweden!

And what is Sweden doing about the problems these people bring with them...nothing, or at the very best, almost nothing, based on what I have been told by people I know working in Swedish health-care.
Go to the top of the page
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 31.Oct.2015, 08:15 PM
Post #2

Ethnic cleansing...Anyone???
+
delta76
post 31.Oct.2015, 08:44 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (Gamla H?lsingebock @ 31.Oct.2015, 08:15 PM) *
Ethnic cleansing...Anyone???

Vocal cord parasite? (The Phantom Pain reference, if you don't play game)
+
Bsmith
post 31.Oct.2015, 09:49 PM
Post #4

Once again, a lifeboat has a capacity that if exceeded, capsizes and drowns all.
+
Hisingen
post 31.Oct.2015, 10:35 PM
Post #5

Glugg, glugg, glugg.

Down three times, up twice - - -
+
knuwan
post 1.Nov.2015, 07:25 AM
Post #6

why cant they stop it before it collapsed.people voted them to make the system stable and improved! Looks like Sweden going back in time!

God help Sweden if there is one!
+
dvdmchl
post 1.Nov.2015, 10:54 AM
Post #7

Problem is that only Germany and Sweden are accepting refugees at the moment. All EU countries need to be forced to take refugees and to refugees needs to be told, that they cannot choose where they want to go.
So let's cut grants from EU to countries like Czech, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary until they will start to behave more responsibly. And Czech is my origin country, so I can propose that. smile.gif
+
Bsmith
post 1.Nov.2015, 11:47 AM
Post #8

Or better yet, help strengthen the countries they are coming from so they can remain in their homeland and be successful and safe.
+
dvdmchl
post 1.Nov.2015, 12:01 PM
Post #9

Yes that's the other part that needs to be done. The problem can be split in several parts. What to do with all the people who are already coming and how to relieve causes in their countries that are forcing them to leave. But EU needs to unite to find a solution.
+
Bsmith
post 1.Nov.2015, 01:04 PM
Post #10

That was the purpose of the United Nations. To put an end to wars. Obviously, that has not happened.
+
Gjeebes
post 1.Nov.2015, 02:10 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (dvdmchl @ 1.Nov.2015, 12:01 PM) *
Yes that's the other part that needs to be done. The problem can be split in several parts. What to do with all the people who are already coming and how to relieve causes ... (show full quote)

Very dreamy of you! Seems like you have all the answers, but I wonder how many others from Czech would agree with your views?

Cut funding to those countries? A brilliant idea: force people to have things they don't want, to do things they don't want to do. All that will do is weaken them economically, since they are unlikely to be blackmailed in such ways. And then based on your views, let's hope India and China don't start marching over, I suppose then you would say everyone in Europe should adopt the Yuan or the Rupee?

It is simply naive at this point to suggest to "refugees needs to be told, that they cannot choose where they want to go". Don't you think they did that in Calais? Since when does ANYONE ANYWHERE EVER get to decide that? Do you think you can just go anywhere you like in the world, whenever you feel like it, without going through the proper process? Not a chance!!

What about the people taking advantage of the situation? Isn't it estimated that only 1 in 5 people are in real need of help (i.e. fleeing war)? How does that bode for European security as a whole?

Some graphic pictures of infant death on the beach appear, and all common sense was abandoned. Don't get me wrong, those were deeply disturbing and saddening images to me, difficult to look at, but there are 30 kids dying of cancer in Australia every month, and that also makes me sad, but that's the way the world turns, yes? People die all the time. It's not fair but that's how it is. Supposedly, as it has been reported, someone in the USA overdoses on prescription medicine every 19 minutes, and dies. Does it mean everyone should panic and act without thinking? Should everyone abandon rational organised thought and completely surrender to an uncontrolled emotional response? Has the latter ever worked well for solving problems, or, can one expect that such an approach will only make things worse?

Sweden has a very POOR track record of integrating those they bring in. It is hardly an "exemplary country" that should be showing (and telling) all others how to do (and what to do). Sweden needs cheap unskilled labourers to do the cleaning and other crap jobs Swedes find to be beneath them. It's that simple. This crisis is the perfect opportunity for Sweden; they get their unskilled work-force and then they spin it globally as the ultimate act of "altruism". Maybe if those cleaning the toilets were better integrated, they too would be above that type of work, surely prestigious Sweden would not want that! But Sweden doesn't need to worry, because Jerker and Gun-Britt will make sure that is the best these people will ever see of Sweden. Just look at the unemployment rate gap between the natives and "the others".

On another note, also interesting in Sweden, are these stories of the people not liking where they are being sent. There have not been many of these stories (at least that I have found) but I find it somewhat surprising, don't you? Now, I admit, I have never dodged bullets, mortars and other kinds of ordinance, but, I could imagine, if that was truly my reality, that I may die simply staying where I come from, and I actually escaped from that with my life, my family, I don't think I would be complaining to the people whose door-step I showed up on unannounced, that I didn't like what they were serving for dinner. Know what I mean? I think rather, I would be extremely grateful to be anywhere else, away from that place where I have zero security, with the premise that I will be taken care of, by people who really have zero obligation to do so.

It's kind of like the beggars I see, taking breaks in their parked cars, or, talking on their mobile phones. Do they really need my charity, or are they taking the piss? Does anyone ever just go up to some stranger and offer to put gas in their car and top up their mobile phone credit?

Something just doesn't add up there.
+
dvdmchl
post 1.Nov.2015, 02:51 PM
Post #12

I do not really see your point, nor I am into writing a long posts. Do not have answer for everything, just writing short texts.
Majority of Czech would not agree with me. But Czech is a member of EU and as such they need to take some responsibility and not only grants (EU grants do ends in mafia's hands anyway, as there is a high level of corruption in Czech).
That foreigners in first generation doing more dirty job is obvious and nothing that could be easily changed. Higher level jobs need tighter integration, only second and other generations of immigrants can integrate fully.
I do agree that if someone is looking for help should not regret given help. So refugees who do not like to be in northern camps shall face expulsion.
Roma beggars from Bulgaria and Romania are organised. Their own usury mafia is lending them money for a trip to Sweden and then their are in dept trap for forewer. Do not know solution for this as it is a very enclosed society.
+
zenith
post 1.Nov.2015, 07:02 PM
Post #13

What if some of the so-call refugees think the help is offered by their 'god', not Swedish people?
+
Bsmith
post 2.Nov.2015, 12:39 AM
Post #14

The truth of the matter is, there are simply not enough resources in the world to bring every person in all the third world countries up to the standard that most of us enjoy. Unless, of course, you are willing to give up a whole lot.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 2.Nov.2015, 01:48 AM
Post #15

Third world countries are created by third world peoples...

If enough third world people enter a first world country it will become a third world country.

How's that for "rocket science"???
+

12 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: